Trailer on Demand Service
Benefits of self storage without leaving your home
1. Rent a Self Storage Unit
After renting a self storage unit, schedule a time for our trailer to be dropped off at your doorstep.
2. Load the Trailer
Load the trailer at your convenience. If you need help, we can provide Moving Assistance.
3. Schedule Pick-Up
Once loaded, schedule a pick-up that works for you. We transport and unload into your unit!
Tailored to your needs
You have the flexibility to choose a self storage unit size to meet your needs. Once a unit is chosen, the corresponding trailer size will be dropped off so you are only paying for what you need. We can drop off the trailer at a time and location that works for YOU.
Small: $169/per trip
Trailer measures 12 feet long by 7 feet wide for 5'x5' to 5'x15 storage units.
Medium: $289/per trip
Trailer measures 18 feet long by 8.5 feet wide for 10'x10' to 10'x15' storage units.
Large: $379/per trip
Trailer measures 24 feet long by 8.5 feet wide for 10'x20' or larger storage units.
Call Us at (443) 903-2277 to Reserve Your Trailer.
- Drop-off at your doorstep!
- Up to 7-day trailer rental (typical self-help truck rentals cost $250 to $500)
- Use of moving supplies including blankets, tie-down straps, and hand-trucks
- RightAway transports the trailer to/from your location
- Use of heavy duty locks to secure trailer
- GPS monitoring for added security
WHAT TO EXPECT ON INITIAL PICK-UP
- RightAway delivers an empty trailer to you
- Once loaded, we pick up the trailer
- RightAway does the heavy lifting and unloads the trailer's contents into your storage unit
- RightAway will contact you once completed and send pictures of your stuff
WHAT TO EXPECT ON FINAL DROP-OFF
- RightAway loads the contents from your unit into a trailer
- RIghtAway delivers a loaded trailer to you for unloading.
- Once unloaded, RightAway picks-up the empty trailer.