Health and Safety Commitment
The safety and wellbeing of our Team Members, Customers, Partners, and community is our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have increased our cleaning protocols, practice social distancing, require facemasks and offer many contact-free options to store with us. We hope you and your family are staying healthy and safe during these uncertain times.
For the health and safety of our Team Members, Customers and Visitors, all visitors to RightAway Storage facilities will be required to wear facemasks covering their nose and mouth. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Contact-Free Storage Options
To help minimize the spread of COVID-19, we recommend whenever possible to use our contact-free features which include:
- RENT ONLINE. Skip the office and rent your storage unit online. Rent a storage unit today.
- TRAILER ON DEMAND. Once you rent a self storage unit, you can schedule our cargo trailer dropped off at your doorstep and we will bring it back to your storage unit. Learn more about our Trailer On Demand program.
- VALET STORAGE. We come to you, pick-up your belongings and store it in our warehouse. Learn more about Valet Storage.
- PAY YOUR BILL FROM HOME. Call us at (443) 903-2277 or log into your account online to Pay Your Bill.
- QUESTIONS? CALL US: Have a question, give us a call at (443) 903-2277.
Full Service Storage - What To Expect
Customer and Team Member safety is our top priority so you can expect the following to occur:
- We Call Ahead: We will call prior to our arrival to confirm there are no illnesses at your location.
- Social Distancing: Our Team Members will greet you in a friendly and welcoming manner but will keep distance from you.
- Protective Equipment: Our Team Members will be wearing facemasks and shoe booties to provide an extra layer of protection for everyone.
- Regular Cleaning: Our trucks and equipment are regularly cleaned with disinfecting solution together with all other "high touch" items like mobile devices.
- Personal Hygiene: Our Team Members are practicing increased hygiene measures including frequent handwashing. If a Team Member is not feeling well, they are asked to remain at home.
- Curbside Pick-up Option: We are happy to accommodate Customers who want to place all items they want stored outside their residence. From there, we will pick-up everything and transport it back to our facility for safe keeping. Call us to discuss this option further.
Customer and Team Member Safety
As the world is dealing with the unprecedented impact from Coronavirus (COVID-19) to our personal and professional lives, we hope you and your families remain healthy and safe. The safety of our Customers and Team Members is the utmost importance to us and we wanted to let you know the added precautions we are taking, including:
- Increased Cleaning: Our regular cleaning has been increased to multiple times a day with particular focus on "high touch" areas like doors, counters, bathrooms, elevator buttons, keypads, handcarts and more.
- Proper Hygiene: Our Team Members have increased handwashing in accordance with the CDC's guidelines, as well as using instant hand sanitizers throughout the day. For Valet Storage, when our Team Members arrive at your location, they will be wearing gloves for additional protection.
- Social Distancing: We are practicing social distancing and our Team Members will NOT shake your hand but will continue to greet our Customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Stay Home When Not Feeling Well: If our Team Members feel ill or have flu-like symptoms, they have been asked to remain at home. If you are exhibiting any signs of flu-like symptoms, please remain at home. For the health and safety of our Team Members and other Customers, anyone showing signs of illness will not be permitted in our facility and will be instructed to leave immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
- Contact-Free Storage: When our Storage Experts arrive at your home or business, they will still greet you in a friendly and welcoming fashion but will practice social distancing techniques by not shake your hands and keeping their distance. Our Storage Experts frequently wash hands, use hand sanitizers, wear gloves, and shoe booties while performing their storage duties together with sanitizing our trucks and other "high touch" areas.
- Facemasks: For the safety of our Customers and Team Members, we will be wearing facemasks in our Welcome Center as well as while at Customer locations completing Valet Storage or Trailer on Demand services.
Stay safe and healthy,
The RightAway Storage Team